Top Social

KLFW RTW 2015 !

Friday 14 August 2015
As you all know, it's Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week again ! Didn't go for the KLFW last year cuz I didn't really think there would be any nice Malaysian designers la. Okay la, I was wrong back then as I didn't really even know any Malaysian designers. Hahahah! But after seeing photos from KLFW14, I thought "Wow, there are some really great talents & I must go for the next fashion week!" Finally I did & I went for the 5pm show on the 13th which featured Pearly Wong, HIPSTER by Zery Zamry, House of Wanpa, Nasty Inc., & KUNTUM by Najeeb Azami. The models were walking pretty fast & it was quite hard to get a nice shot so try to enjoy the photos lar.. ;P.


* * *


Wooo KLFW! Chose to sat at the back row which was higher up so I could see better la. First few row already reserved for VIP mah. 


Tried many times to snap a panaroma but kept failing. This was the best of the worst ahahah


Spot the VIPs! Stalker photo alert LOL


Look at the amount of cameras. o.o


First off we have Pearly Wong's collection! Unlike last year, this time she collaborated with Duchess & Co & the collection was a lot different from the one before. All I can say it was just love!!


This whole piece looks so chic! Those skorts are just a must have!


The crop top here looks kind of like the top part pinafore but it totally works especially with those culottes!


Jumpsuit? Yes! Lovin' that eventhough it was a little baggy but it still looked really funky.


Pearly Wong's full black looks are just #goals


I think out of all the looks, this was ultimately my favourite no doubt about that! Normally a full piece sheer dress is quite hard to pull off but this piece with the long vest way just perfect! It was just pulled off really well that it looked classy & not too sexy. Just love at first sight for me! <3 


Okay didn't manage to get Pearly Wong's face in the shot but I have just respect for her! Really great collection!


Next off, we have HIPSTER by Zery Zamry. Never heard of him before but I were a guy, I would totally wear his collection. The prints were just so quirky & unique!


So here are some of his looks! I really loved the two suits on the right! The first one is just so sleek & simple but with a touch of hipster pockets & the most right one was just pure hipster with those awesome prints. 


Polka dots so cute!


Thank you Zera Zamry for the good show!


Then, we have the House of Wanpa. Again, never heard of this designer before but when I first heard the name, I thought it was going to be really elegant looks but man I was wrong. Not to the elegant side but more to the fun & edgy side!


Comic print dress! When I saw this I was like oh, thats just too cute! I can totally imagine myself in it!


I went like Woah when I saw that hair flick. 


Okay, I totally went like oh shit that's just so cute & I must get a good shot of this! Love the prints!


And OMG it comes in a dress form as well. Too cute!


The flow was so nice & that slit in the front wow.. That dress in movement was just so lovely.


That's the designer for House of Wanpa! Overall I really loved this collection as I saw several pieces that I absolutely adored from it. 


After that we have N??? Or (N)?? Okay whatever just read along ahahah


Like honestly, this show was really boring. Like there wasn't anything special & most of the clothes don't even look like that needed a "designer" to even design them. Or the models walking the clothes just look like they hijacked the show because it didn't look like fashion week material garments at all. So harsh but yet so true. Shorts & leggings are just so old school & copying Nike's swoosh (the tick)?? Didn't work at all. None of the pieces intrigued me because they were just so typical & not creative. No designer needed to even make those clothes they displayed.


Closing the show with a guy & a flag?? LOL.


Ermm sorry designers of N or (N) because that just wasn't even fashion week material. Don't even know how come they were even on KLFW.. So disappointed with this one. 


Lastly, we have KUNTUM by Najeeb Azami. His collection was all things sleek & chic!


Much girl power with a dress matched with combat boots.


Crop top & culottes again! As you can see& probably know, culottes has been the trend for awhile now & I think it's one of the best trends including the skorts as they're just flattering on any body type.


Here are some of the cool looks, all paired with combat boots!


This piece just looks chio with those boots man! That jacket with that hairstyle wow damn cool.


Ah my favourite look from KUNTUM! Just a simple tank dress but I just love the overall look & how they paired it. Less is more I guess?


So thats Najeeb Azami designer of KUNTUM. Overall this was just a great collection & another designer to remember!


A must snap photo at the KLFW wall.


And of course an #ootd. Just wearing full black because why not? :P Wanted to snap at the KLFW's popular wall but it was raining when we got there! :(


Hehe. Photo with bae cuz we look so chio in all black. Wooo!


Overall, I was quite satisfied with the show & wished I had gotten my tickets for more shows earlier but anyway there's always next year.. 
Post Comment
Post a Comment