Top Social

Bestie's farewell *sobs*

Tuesday 6 October 2015
I bet a lot of you have had farewells for your friends whom will be furthering their studies abroad. It's not easy having to say goodbye to someone who's going to be far away for several years especially if that person is your best friend. Well, this was what I had to go through on Sunday, having to say farewell to my bestie. :( Yeah it was happy in the beginning and we did what we promised months ago, which was to hang out at our "老地方" from opening time (6pm) until it was closing time (12am). We really did it and sat till midnight and it was pretty fun hahahah! Anyway, like any special occasion for a bestie or a person dear to me, there's sure to be a card/book lol. This time it was an album for her to keep and bring it along so she can view it whenever she misses us. :)


The bestie loves bling so I blingified the farewell word lor! :D


Every little page in the book takes me at least 45mins each to do since I cut everything by hand. Well not going to say how long it took to complete this but I started like 9 months before actual farewell hahaha! Okay la, not showing everything because it's private :P


My bestie is going to be a doctor! Ok la, dentist doc whatever but she's going to be Dr Kong like the shoe brand LOLOLOL!


No farewell should have the absence of polaroid photos! There was one ruined polaroid which looked really spooky cuz the top half of our face was just black and ewww ! Wasted 1/6 films I had left lor! ISH! Should have bought another box.


Anyway, if this is our 老地方 (Wings Musicafe @ Connaught Avenue) because well, we all are Cheras people and this is like near for most of us ahahha! Plus, good atmosphere cuz there's people singing from 8pm onwards and you can get them to sing any song dedications for friends! If you're lucky like us that day, maybe the singer is a cute handsome guy lehhh ... :P


Oh it's Halloween month and they've got Halloween decor everywhere in the restaurant and a special Halloween menu as well! SO CUTE LO! Like me so wadat wan sure will try the Halloween menu what! I mean, limited time only so why not! My friends kept saying I'm so disguisting. Whut. So sad xia :'( 


Hello my bestie / 主角 of the night ! <3


Her expression when I dont snap a slimming photo of her.. Sad to be me because I'm her driver, part time boyfriend (she's the girlfriend cuz she's got more boobs than me xD) and photographer hahahah!


Vain mode caught on camera :P


While waiting for our food, selfie la of course! :P
#selfiewithcamera


#selfiewithphone


#someoneisthirdwheeling #hint #itstheleftperson :P


#moreselfiesbecausewhynot


Finally after a gazillion selfies, the food arrives! Okay, the drink arrives. This is my drink / alien's blood / energy potion??


There's actually 2 more flavours, human blood and dont know what else blood. I chose the blue one cuz red coloured drinks normally tastes like cherries and medicine which I really hate! >:( My friend asked me what did my drink taste like. I answered colouring. Okay la, it doesn't taste like colouring eventhough there's alot of it *I dont normally drink these stuff wan* but it kinda tastes like the Tuitty Fruity flavour? hahaha anyway it's surprisingly not that sweet and better than what I expect from a heavily coloured drink.


And this is my fried rice with fingers because why not. This dish alone is RM14.90 if I'm not mistaken, and if you get it in a set, it's RM20.90 with drinks and a mushroom soup. The mushroom soup doesn't look Halloween-ish so no photo of that! :P


Mmmm.. Just me drinking my alien's blood. Nothing special here.


Amanda who loves asking people to help her take photos. I'm one of the victims.. hahaha! joking. Amanda please don't smack me :D


So that day somehow the singers arrived earlier than normal and started setting up. The guy singer quite cute and got a good voice lo. My pals all like wah cute hahahah!


As usual, we sat at our favourite booth which has these balloon light stuff that creates this super "feel". *spot the fake spider on the other light ball!*



After chowing down our meal, our main girl of the day got to open the album I made and the gifts we got her! Everyone wrote their wishes and put it in as well!


She just roughly looked through the book and if she slowly read the whole thing, I bet she'd cry.


When she was done reading my letter to her, I swear I saw tears!! She just claims its her contact lens but no need to be shy la Xing Wei, cry jiu cry la hahahah! :P


After we were done with our food, the 5 of us proceeded to play some games while waiting for the rest to arrive! One of the late comers had things to do and the other was sick but still rushed over just for the farewell! Oh btw, we played a truth game where the one who got the biggest number will get to ask the one who got the smallest number a question and they have to answer the truth. Quite a number secrets were exposed that night and we promised that it wouldnt leave that table hahaha! It was quite fun though because there were some pretty deep questions which led our bond to be even closer since we shared something deep. Some sad memories of mine were dug up and it was quite sad remembering them again but it was good that they finally knew that I felt like that and how much I gone through. It was great though :)


Us making a special song request for Amanda who's birthday just passed. 


Finally our turtle Nie came right from work and just in time to blow out the candles with Amanda! Hui Nie's birthday was actually a day before our gathering.


Awwwh the birthday girls hugging it out as they're finally in the 19 club!


Me and the two pretty birthday girls! <3


After a long night of laughing and bonding, we took a group photo and it's actually a remake of one of our photos taken a year ago. Of course we exchanged hugs and that was when the tears started flowing. I was the first to hug Xing Wei and I literally couldn't hug her for more than 5 seconds cuz our memories just went through my mind and suddenly with her not there for the following years, it's just going to be different. The thought of it just made me cry. :'( </3


Last selfies before we go our separate ways.


I'm just going to miss you so much! :'(

^ FOCUS HERE ^                                     

Hope you've enjoyed what we arranged and done for you and dont kill me for posting your ugly photo ya! :D


Oh enjoy these 2 videos ya! Both very short only just watch lar :P
This is filmed and edited by Hui ting!


This is done by me using those video apps hahahaha! Okay enjoy! <3

CLICK HERE IF YOU MISSED THE BESTIE DEDICATION POST
Post Comment
Post a Comment